To keep your roof in tip-top shape, we recommend a roof tune-up.
What's a roof tune-up?
A roofing tune-up is like regular maintenance on your car - it helps you catch small problems before they become big disasters.
Here's an example: we had record-breaking rain this past monsoon season. The downpours unearthed a lot of problems homeowners didn't even know they had. As a result we, and other roofers, were flooded (pardon the pun) with calls.
Many people had to not only repair their roof, but also repair their home where water had invaded.
If those homeowners had gotten a roof tune-up before the storm hit, they could have found and fixed the problems ahead of time.
What our roof tune-up includes
Here are just a few things we do as part of our roof tune-ups:
- Talk with you about the history of roof to discover any current problems you know about
- Evaluate your roof's condition, even looking at the interior of your home and attic to find evidence of leaks.
- Clean the entire roof and drains of loose debris.
- Check for potential problems posed by nearby trees.
- Repair and reseal all roof penetrations (vents, drains, skylights etc.) as needed. These are common sources of leaks.
- Review wall and curb flashings and repair them, if needed.
- And much more. (Contact us for more info.)
Plus, at the end, you'll get a detailed report with photos that show the overall condition of your roof and any recommendations we have for you.
"But do I really need a roof tune-up?"
No. Just like you don't really need to take your car in for regular maintenance or go in for regular doctor checkups, you don't need a roof tune-up.
If, however, you'd rather be safe than sorry, a roof tune-up is a great idea. That way you won't have to call a roofing contractor for help the next time a crazy Arizona storm rolls through.
Lyons Roofing serves the entire Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas. If you need roofing help or just have a question, contact us.