At Lyons Roofing, we offer a wide variety of different roofing options for your home or business. Keep reading to learn the benefits of upgrading to a pitched roof.
What Is a Pitched Roof?
If you’re looking for a more classic look for your home’s exterior, a pitched roof is your best bet. A pitched roof has a sloped surface with a ride at its highest point or two slopes that meet at a central point. Simply, these roofs consist of two or more angled components that meet in the middle. There are many different components that go into a high-quality roofing system, such as:
- Added protection and leak barriers
- Roof coverings
- Roof deck protection
Benefits of a Pitched Roof
For most climates, a pitched roof remains the best suited to protect your home against extreme heat (like our climate here in Arizona), or cold. They offer the most protection from other extreme weather conditions, as well. Some additional benefits of this roofing style include:
- Thermal efficiency ensures optimal indoor comfort.
- Sustainability, as these roofs are well-suited for the installation of solar panels.
- Rainwater reuse, whereas a flat roof creates more runoff.
- Versatility, as these roofs, can allow for additional living spaces to be created.
Pitched Roof Materials
At Lyons Roofing, we install pitched roofs made out of:
- Tile:are among the most aesthetically beautiful types of pitched roofing systems.
- Shingle: are known to have a long life expectancy of about 20-50 years.
- Shake: are attractive, durable, and provide good insulation from heat and cold.
Roofing Installations in Phoenix
If you’re considering updating your roof, trust our professionals at Lyons Roofing to get the job done with expertise! Contact us today to set up a consultation: (520) 447-2522